Rainbow is popping up everywhere (pun intended)! When we first saw rainbow hair we thought it would be good and gone quick, but it’s still holding it’s own in the world of trends. This rainbow highlighter went viral recently so we made our own version (check that out here!). And who could forget about rainbow bagels, complete with funfetti cream cheese. We still have to try these. They look delicious and completely Instagram worthy!
We have been making this simple “dunkaroo” dip for years. It’s super easy to throw together and tastes like cake batter, so it’s always a hit. We decided to hop on the rainbow trend and spice it up a bit. Because a colorful plate is healthy, right?
- 1 Box of Funfetti Cake Mix
- 1½ cups of Low-fat Vanilla Yogurt
- 2 Cups Light Cool Whip
- 1 tsp Vanilla
- Neon Food Coloring (we recommend using gels)
- Animal Crackers
- Mix first four ingredients together until there are no clumps
- Divide mixture into four separate bowls.
- Add 2-4 drops of food coloring to each bowl. We used blue, pink. purple, green, orange and yellow.
- Add the four bowls to one large bowl and swirl together with a toothpick to create a tie dye effect (we didn’t want to over-mix since half the fun is mixing when you dip, but feel free to mix the colors until you’re content!)
- Serve with animal crackers
What do you think about this rainbow trend?!