Last year on Thanksgiving we decided to reflect on the things we’re most thankful for. Honestly, we try to do this often because we find that being gracious puts things into perspective and keeps us level headed in this stressful thing we call life. Anyways, we decided to do a similar post this year. Of course, there will be repeats but we hope this inspires you to analyze the things (people) in your life that mean the most to you!
Britta | I’m thankful for…
- My number one guy, Tommy
- My other half, Carli
- My amazing friends. We’ve known each other for so long and I’m glad our bond has only grown in our adult years.
- My work fam
- My neighborhood. It truly makes a difference when you love where you live!
- My mother of course
- Hallmark Christmas movies. It’s a sweet addiction.
- TRADER JOE’S (you saw this one coming)
- The incredible food we have here in Los Angeles. May I never take it for granted
- This blog. It combines my love of writing, photography, and community.
- My upcoming candle line. It’s been a dream of ours to own a business together and we can’t wait to launch!
- My pups, Terry + Luna. I can’t even explain how much joy they bring to my life.
Carli | I’m thankful for…
- My sweet angel puppies, Luna + Terry. They bring me more pure joy than anything else in my life. How are dogs so great??
- My greatest love and the favorite guy, James
- My soulmate/wombie/other half, Britta
- Our sweet fam of 4 (myself, Britta, James and Tommy). I love our little unit and sharing a home with those I love most.
- My best friends. Life would just not be the same without you. I love you all more than I could ever say.
- My #1 fan, my mom
- My amazing co-workers and my job, I’m truly so blessed to enjoy work
- Dessert/sweets/sugar in general
- The holiday season. All of it. It makes me endlessy happy.
- Trader Joes aka heaven on earth
- Living in Los Angeles – I just love it here
- This blog! Can’t believe how long we’ve been doing it
- Our upcoming business venture, our candle line! Stay tuned…