This post has been a looong time coming. See, Britta and I used to be IN LOVE with Philadelphia Strawberry Cheesecake Snack Bars. Anyone else remember those? See picture below to refresh your memory.
Now you’re probably thinking about how great these were and how much you wish they would bring them back. While we all wait for Philadelphia to get it together and put these back in our lives, you can make our copycat recipe!
We were worried these wouldn’t turn out as good as the OG snack bars but spoiler alert: they were just as good!
To make our strawberry cheesecake bars you will need…
- 1.5 cups graham crumbs
- 6 Tbls unsalted butter
- 1/3 cup sugar
- Preheat the oven to 300 degrees
- Line an 8×8 pan with parchment paper
- Mix ingredients together, and press into the pan
- Bake for 10 minutes
- 2 Packages
- Cream Cheese, Softened
- 1/2 Cup Sugar
- 1/2 tsp Vanilla
- 2 Eggs
- One Jar Strawberry Pie Filling
- White Chocolate Chips
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees
- Beat cream cheese, sugar, and vanilla until blended
- Add eggs, beat just until blended
- Pour into crust
- Bake 40 minutes, let cool.
- Refrigerate for 1 hour
- Cut into bars. We cut the cheesecake directly in half horizontally, then made five vertical cuts, to create 10 bars.
- Using a melon scoop, scoop out the center of each bar (pictured above)
- Spoon in strawberry pie filling
- Melt your white chocolate chips in the microwave 15 seconds at a time. Stir after each interval so you don’t burn your chocolate.
- Drizzle the white chocolate over each bar
Let us know if there’s another discontinued product you’d like us to make! We had a lot of fun with this.