I LOVE face masks. There is nothing better than putting a cool mask on your face after a long day & relaxing while it works it’s magic (with a glass of wine in hand, of course). But I refuse to spend good money on facial masks when drugstore products work great.
Britta and I have been using the Queen Helene Mint Julep Masque forever. I think our mom first let us try it when we were in elementary school. You know, the pre-zit era. The good ol’ days. It is probably still my favorite mask on the market & at $4.29 per bottle, you can’t go wrong.
- Queen Helene Mint Julep Masque
- Formula Ten O Six Deep Down Detox Facial Masks
- Alba Botanica Hawaiian Papaya Enzyme Facial Mask
- Freeman Avocado & Oatmeal Clay Mask
- Aztec Secret Indian Healing Clay Deep Pore Cleansing Mask
- Freeman Charcoal & Black Sugar Facial Polishing Mask
- Queen Helene Mud Pack Masque
- Freeman Dead Sea Minerals Facial Anti-Stress Mask
I’m also a big fan of Freeman masks. My favorite is probably the charcoal & black sugar mask. It makes my skin SO smooth and it smells amazing. It’s not too abrasive either which is sometimes the problem with sugar-based masks. I’ve bought my Freeman masks from multiple stores and the cheapest I have found it is at Ulta. All of the Freeman links above link directly to Ulta’s website, so make sure to find a store in your area! Why spend over $4.29 when you don’t have to?!
Let me know what your favorite mask is in the comments down below!
Featured image by @hey_arrie