We like to think that we single-handedly (or double-handedly?) started the burgundy lipstick trend. We were wearing oxblood on our lips yearssss agoooo. We’re probably giving ourselves too much credit but let us have our moment. To say this is our favorite lip color is like stating the sky is blue. Super obvious. We wear vampy lipstick any chance we get, and our collection has grown quite a bit.
Here is our list of the best burgundy/oxblood/garnet/wine lip colors on the market at this very moment. Some of them we own, some of them we wish we could afford, and some of them we will probably have purchased by the time you’re done reading this post. Oh the addiction is real my friends.
- Maybelline Colorsensational Lipstick in ‘Divine Wine’
- Milani Amore Matte Lip Creme in ‘Flirt’
- Charlotte Tilbury Matte Revolution in ‘Glastonberry’ (#1 on our wishlist!)
- Yves Saint Laurent Rouge Pur Couture The Mats Lipstick in ‘Prune Virgin’
- MAC Lipstick in ‘Diva’
- Revlon Super Lustrous Creme Lipstick in ‘Black Cherry’
- NYX Liquid Suede Cream Lipstick in ‘Cherry Skies’
- NYX Soft Matte Lip Cream in ‘Copenhagen’
- Kat Von D Everlasting Liquid Lipstick in ‘Vampira’
Featured image by @slave2beauty